Chhaya goes to Shani. Shani smiles for her sake. She caresses his face. Kids cannot hide anything from mother. You too cannot hide your pain with this smile. Shani says you feel restless when your efforts go in vain but life becomes unsuccessful when efforts go in vain. I have seen birds toiling hard to build their nests in jungle. When it take so much efforts and time in making a home then it will take equal amount of time to build relations with those who stay in home. She hugs him. He assures her he will keep trying. I wont disappoint you. I am going to Yam so our relations can become better. He begins to go when she tells him she is proud of him. He smiles. Shani resumes walking when he hears a shout. Kakol shouts in pain. Floor isn’t soft like jungle here. I am hurt. Shani says I cannot understand your logic of being a bird. You fly less, fall more. Kakol says my eyes are already small as compared to my body. This Surya Loka is so beautiful. I cannot keep my mind in focus. Sh...
Comments
Post a Comment